10.21.2008

Clark William Corson

Clark went to be with Jesus last Saturday afternoon. I had the privilege to hang out with him a few times in the last couple years with my dear friend, his younger sister, Carrie. Let me tell you, he knows what HAPPY is all about! This guy was full of JOY. JUST LOOK AT HIS SMILE! He gets so excited he can't keep it inside! He loved his family, his sister and brother and his nephew Myles. Please keep the Corsons in your prayers as they walk through this difficult time in losing someone so dear to them. May God's everlasting love comfort them at this time. The Lord knows what it is like to grieve, and as your heart is aching, may He hold you close to Him and comfort you tenderly.

1 comment:

Jason and Sarah said...

Clark was a special guy to us at Victoria and to my family. He was always to be noticed in the room. I always loved joking around with him. My supervisor Linus would be cooking and have his back turned to Clark, and I'd whisper in his ear to go and give Linus a kiss on the head, and he'd sneak up behind him and give him a big wet kiss on the head and run away laughing when Linus would cringe and yell. That last picture of him hugging says it all. He always loved making his mom and dad proud and he did a good job at it...and he knew it too, but he'd always want us to remind him about it. :-D