11.19.2009

Wild Fans

I met the Sharps a couple years ago through good friends of mine, the Bomier's. This family had recently moved to their neighborhood and needed someone to help out with the kids. Getting to know the kids, they quickly found out my love for photography. They were my 'models' way back when, and they would soon ask to have photo shoots! We've done beach shots, fall shots, homecoming dance and just a girlfriends shoot. I have seen some of the first [very large] enlargements of my photographs that they had printed on canvas. This time around, it was a shoot for the whole family! We met at the Burwell House in Minnetonka, one of my favorite shooting locations. We made it just before the sun went down. oh ya...Go WILD!










2 comments:

Stacey said...

Steph, great job!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Burwell house - love that place!